Second day of MWC19 and it is the turn of ZTE that presents its ZTE Blade V10 , a device that has a 6.3-inch screen, 32 MP in its selfie camera and Android 9 Pie as operating system.
A mid-range smartphone with specifications that like a lot, coupled with a design where there are almost non-existent edges and a small notch in the form of a drop of water on top.
Following with the ZTE Blade V10 that has just presented the brand in this new day of MWC19 .
We will see its technical specifications:
- Display: 6.3 inches with FHD + resolution that occupies 90.3% of the front of the terminal + notch in the form of a drop of water.
- Processor: Octacore at 2.1 GHz.
- RAM memory: 3 or 4 GB.
- Internal storage: 32 or 64 GB.
- Rear camera: dual 16 + 5 MP with flash.
- 32 MP accompanied by artificial intelligence.
- ConnectiviFront camera :ty: GPS, 2.4G / 5G WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, accelerometer, proximity, ambient light, gyroscope, VoLTE, etc.
- Ports and sensors: fingerprint reader on the back, slot for MicroSD, micro USB Type C charging and headphone jack.
- Battery: 3,200 mAh.
- Operating system: Android 9 Foot with customization layer MiFavor 9.0.
Undoubtedly the star of the ZTE Blade V10 is its 32 MP front camera with artificial intelligence capable of detecting up to 300 different scenes and adapt the parameters to get the best picture.
With a screen that exceeds 6 inches and a resolution FHD + , apart from the 3,200 mAh battery, its design with curved edges and the fingerprint reader in the back, suggests that this mid-range smartphone will have a high price. But it is not true.
The availability of this terminal is a very positive fact. Since the ZTE Blade V10 will be released in March this year in China, Europe and Latin America.
Now you know all the details of the ZTE Blade V10 . A smartphone with 32 MP selfie camera that has seen the light in the MWC19 .