New driver update for Radeon family AMD video cards. Now also extended to components integrated into Radeon Mobile family processors. AMD has released a new version of Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition drivers, the 19.2.3 beta for their Radeon family video cards. The new drivers implement official support for all the Radeon GPUs integrated into the AMD Ryzen Mobile processors as well as bringing improvements in terms of superior speed performance with the Dirt Rally 2 game.
- AMD Ryzen Mobile Processor with Radeon Vega Graphics
- Up to 10% average performance gains with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 Vs. 17.40 launch drivers for AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics. RS-285
- Up to 17% average performance gains in eSports titles with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3 Vs. 17.40 launch drivers for AMD Ryzen Mobile Processors with Radeon Vega Graphics. RS-286
- Dirt Rally 2
- Up to 3% performance gains with AMD Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.2.3, on a Radeon RX Vega 64 in Dirt Rally 2. RS-287
- Battlefield V players may experience character outlines on screen after being revived.
- Overclock or manual fan curves in Radeon WattMan on AMD Radeon VII.
- ReLive wireless VR may experience an application crash or hang during extended periods of play.
- Zero RPM will be disabling in Radeon WattMan on available system configurations.
- A loss of video may be intermittently experience. when launching a full screen player application with Radeon FreeSync enabled.
- Mouse lag or system slowdown is shown for extended periods of time.
- Changes made in Radeon WattMan settings via Radeon. Overlay may sometimes not save or take effect once Radeon Overlay is closed.
- Some Mobile or Hybrid Graphics system configurations may intermittently experience green flicker when moving the mouse over YouTube videos in the Chrome web browser. A work around if this happens is to disable hardware acceleration.
- Radeon WattMan settings changes may not intermittently apply on AMD Radeon VII.
- Performance metrics overlay and Radeon WattMan may experience inaccurate fluctuating readings on AMD Radeon VII.